Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Three More Portraits.

I've been looking over the pictures taken down at Davies Symphony Hall. I've never really sat for this kind of session, where we just went all over the place and posed and got all artsy with a photographer with really good lenses.

It's also a very important part of being taken seriously as a professional. When someone asks you for one, whether for press or a program, it's not a good idea to start tossing snapshots at them that you took yourself out on the front porch.

Anyway, I've finally had to chance to just sit and look at these. I think most of them would work as an 8 x 10. They all have different character. This one makes me look innocent.


This one's slightly rakish, maybe.

Colleen, the photographer liked this one:

3 comments:

Chris said...

I like the first one...very sharp!

Amy Lynn said...

For some oddball reason, I read "rakish" as "Irish"

Bev Sykes said...

You look innocent? bwahahaha.