Friday, March 05, 2010

Leading Up To Re-Opening.

I've been in the midst of reconfiguring my ancient computing device. It had stopped being able to render video. And that's why you haven't seen much from me, lately. However, I think I have it all straightened out now and, soon, you'll get to see Jim, Jeramy, Don and Steve, and sometimes Taylor, in our new home at the DR2, a place we love very much.

It has still been very cold here, and that prevents me from doing much exploring. But, yesterday, I went over to Ed's office, grabbed the newly "sniped" poster -- meaning we took the old posters and put new information over them -- and put it up at the Polish Tea Room and at Sardi's.

Then, Jim and I went down and he did the show to a very receptive audience.

Sunday is our re-opening, but we're not doing a big party. Just a few refreshments in the lobby. Also, unlike a lot of openings, people have actually bought tickets! There'll be a few invited guests, but mostly, it'll be real people in the audience. Imagine that!

So, again, I'll be posting new video soon. Just have to find the time to cut it all together!

No comments: