Thursday, January 23, 2014

An angel dies

I am on the road in Olympia Washington right now. But I just got the news that Don Kirkpatrick, the first angel of The Last Session has died. Don was the first person to give us money to produce TLS and he made it possible for many of the fans to come to New York and to other places around the country for reunions and to see various productions. I will write more about Don later. But I wanted the readers of this blog to know that this is a sad day for us all. Don was a wonderful person and he will be greatly missed.

If you do a search on Don's name plus my name you will see that he was mentioned in many articles about the show. I was very proud when he was mentioned in the People magazine article they did for us during the run in NY.

No comments: