Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sing Along With Steve Contest.

In response to a fan's request for recordings of my songs with more harmonies, like we did at the Metropolitan Room gig, I suggested, on Facebook, that people make their own videos, singing along with the CD, and that I'd post them here.

The first one came almost instantly, from "Lynn McC" in England, singing along with "Rescue," and featuring all the rescue dogs which were saved by a group called Futures for Dogs. If you want to make a similar video, perhaps spotlighting your pets or other halves or whoever (or whatever) has rescued you, post it and I'll repost it here.



I also encourage you to use any of the songs from Tales from the Bonus Round or the Bonus Round Sessions CDs (because they're mostly piano and vocal, with lots of room for singing along).

No comments: