Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Norwich was Great!

Brett Bernardini has put together a terrific production of The Last Session in Norwich and I'm so happy I got to be there to witness it. The actors are superb and the singing is OUTSTANDING.

Kevin Wood brings a whole new vibe to the role as Gideon. He's spontaneous and, since he's a genuine rock artist, he is completely present when he performs, taking unexpected turns and pauses, and musical twists during his solos. One wants to be there with a mic getting every last performance.

I have doctor visits and labs to do this morning, so I don't have time to edit the video or talk about the whole weekend yet.

And tomorrow, I'm off to San Francisco to see the Gay Men's Chorus on Friday.

Busy, busy Steve!

Meanwhile, here's a picture Amy Shapiro took of me out in front of the theatre. You can see the magnificent old court house behind me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home.
Have a safe trip.
Looking forward to hearing more about Norwich!