Sunday, October 07, 2012

Guzzling.

The ultrasound on Saturday morning indicated a blocked kidney. Doc sent me to ER for a CAT scan. The doctor there just told me to take pain pills and drink a lot of fluids.

Same old, same old.

But the mystery remains. Why so many? And why now?

He did mention salt. And I laughed, telling him I'm from the South, where salt is a food group.

So, I've been watching my salt intake. Guzzling homemade lemonade. He said citrus helps.

The pain is not the worst I've felt -- maybe that's ahead -- but it's hard to function, especially sleep, unless I take something.

And now, I wait it out.

And guzzle.
Post a Comment

For my birthday, also St. Francis of Assisi Day,

here is "Rescue" the song I sang to Erika Amato 's Buddy the dog. Imagine if we loved humans as much as we love our animals...