Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Spiritus Christi Church Supports YGS.

Once again this year, the Spiritus Christi Church in Rochester NY, has made a significant donation to Youth Guardian Services, the online peer support group for LGBT youth. It's part of their tithing program. We especially thank church member, Bud Minard, an old friend, for encouraging the church to include YGS.

As many of you know, I have been both a board member of YGS for many years now. I have supported them because they were founded by, and are still run by, youth. We adults are merely there to make sure YGS meets all its legal obligations. But the teen membership does all the work.

Thank you, Spiritus Christi, Bud Minard, and YGS for all your great work.

2 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

I still remember my visit to Spiritus Christi (and my fall outside afterward!). If such a church existed here, I might actually go back to church again.

Anonymous said...

If the Church were like Spiritus Christi, I would become an atheist.