Saturday, May 06, 2006

On Hiatus until May 28th

I will be taking a break from this blog for 20 days while Jim and I travel. He's doing another lecture series and I'm going along for the ride. I'll leave the comments section open, so please feel free to chat with each other. I'll try to check in every once in awhile but mostly, I'll be out of reach. I'll come back with new songs and new videos. Thank you everyone for reading and participating.

When I get back, we'll start back with our 10 years ago series and I'll tell you the whole background story as I finally hit rock bottom, physically, and we take drastic steps to save my life -- and then a little miracle comes in the mail and more miracles happen on stage. Stay tuned. The best is yet to come!

Thank you. Oh, and here's your thought for today:

You're not creating your future. You're creating your past.

Steve (and Thurber & Steinbeck)

Post a Comment

For my birthday, also St. Francis of Assisi Day,

here is "Rescue" the song I sang to Erika Amato 's Buddy the dog. Imagine if we loved humans as much as we love our animals...