Friday, May 05, 2006

Connected

I have now made a music video for "Connected" from The Last Session. The next in my ongoing project to create a video for every song from the show. This was the very first song I wrote for the show. Writing this song literally saved my life. When I wrote it, Jim noticed that I was sitting up stronger, breathing more easily and coming back to life. So, he began giving me "homework" -- writing assignments as a form of physical therapy.

Those writing assignments became a list of songs which became a musical. As I continue looking back 10 years, we will soon be reaching the time when the first workshop of The Last Session begins to come together just as I'm hitting rock bottom, physically. We both come t0 life together. The best part of the story is yet to come! Here's where it all started:

Connected
Click here to play the Quicktime version.

Here for the YouTube flash version.
Post a Comment

The Patterns of Chaos

A new love song based on chaos theory. Because, romantic.