Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pantheon has been delivered.

Well, it's done.

Last night, I finished up all the work that I had to do on "Pantheon" and I delivered the files to Kathleen at the SFGMC and now it's in her hands to arrange and orchestrate. It feels so good, after months, of transcribing and rearranging, to have it done and delivered.

Someone asked me what my next project is. I've actually been approached by someone to try something I haven't done before. I'll talk more about it if it works out.

But making plans? I never know what I'm going to write until it's about 2/3 done. I just let the songs come to me and then somehow they turn into something worthwhile. (Or they don't and I just stick them in the trunk for later use).

Kathleen is in Australia at the moment. I think it's amazing that we can exchange all this work while she's on the other side of the world.

1 comment:

Amy Lynn said...

Congratulations, sir. Can't wait to hear it all, now.