Monday, February 16, 2009

Breakfast with Bev, Michael and Walt.

Bev came into town to watch tapings of the NPR quiz show, "Says You" so we had breakfast at Denny's, where they give you a huge handful of creamers. Michael and I started stacking them. He won.

I had a bit of a headache, so I missed ribbing Bev about writing too many blog entries, which was the main reason Michael showed up. (She writes one every single day.)

Now that I think of it, I think he did it because he was bored of all of us.

Bev tells all.

2 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

bored with all of us? We'd only been together 10 minutes! I know I'm boring, but even that seems a bit excessive!

Re daily journal entries--you're just jealous because you used to do that ("today I only threw up 3 times...today I spent the day on the toilet with terrible diarrhea..." fun stuff like that) every day and now that you're a big important compuser/songwriter, you don't have anything interesting like diarrhea or vomit or puppy poop to write about!

JoyZeeBoy said...

I didn't know I could blog about vomiting! And I always thought that would be gauche!

Boy, do I vomit ever since my gastric bypass surgery! And it's always the weirdest foods that do it. Like pears, for instance. I had a lovely bosc pear last week for b'fast and sure enough, an hour later, up it came!

I don't have any puppy poop or diarrhea stories, though.

Oh, and I loved the photo of the stacked creamers although you guys probably should get a hobby or something. Like writing or composing.

Or jobs. Jobs would be good. Yeah, get jobs.