Friday, January 14, 2011

Zero Hour Weekender in Delaware.

Jim and I are going to go down to Delaware to do Zero Hour at our friend, Rich Bloch's, new theater. He built it after I gave him my professional advice that building and running a theater is the worst idea in the world. He should stop. Uh uh. We've been there, done that. Please. No. Don't. Just stop. Your lost all sanity for even thinking of it.


But, thankfully, he completely ignored my advice and built one anyway, and I can't wait to see it. It's near a beach just outside of Washington DC, in Delaware.


January 21-13. Dickens Parlour Theater. Millville, DE.

Tickets for the Dickens Parlour Theatre production of Zero Hour are $55 and must be reserved in advance by calling 302-829-1071. Brochu will perform Friday and Saturday at 6:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m.

No comments: