Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Best Sitcom Never Picked Up?

I read in the NY Times this morning about a viral video that has suddenly exploded all over the net. YouTube is turning into the greatest invention on the entire Net. My fear is that, given the fact that it is bleeding money and is filled with rampant copyright violations, it will die like Napster. It's just too good to be true. The one bright light is that major corporations, like NBC, are suddenly realizing what none of the music companies realized about Napster. File sharing sells records. And in this case, file sharing is selling TV shows that never got picked up. I watched this pilot this morning and couldn't bear to not share it here:

PART ONE:


PART TWO:


PART THREE:

1 comment:

Joe Brummer said...

I love this show, I thought it was stupid when it started but it grew on me enough to watch all three and it helps they are both pretty cute.

Great stuff.