Friday, March 27, 2009

Are You A Former Ex-Gay?

Are you currently seeking help from, or have you ever sought help from an ex-gay ministry in the United States? If so, please consider taking part in this very important research. My name is S.J. Creek and I am a doctoral student in the sociology department at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. I am currently undertaking a study that considers the lived experiences of people who have sought help from an ex-gay ministry. Subjects involved in the study will be asked a series of questions that will take one to two hours to answer. These confidential interviews will be audio-taped and I will take every reasonable step to protect your identity. Participation in this study is completely voluntary and you may stop participating at any point during the interview. I hope to publish research results in a dissertation and scholarly article.

Interested? Or have questions?
email: creek.s.j@gmail.com

No comments: