BRIEF BLOG INTRO:
Hello. You caught me at a rather exciting time in the bonus round. For my 60th birthday year, I made an album. I'm doing some concerts around New York City and I even composed a concert Mass which will debut on June 7. I update a few times a month these days, and I don't spam. So it's easier to keep up with me by following by Email. When this blog began, it was to track my death. I'm told it was the first AIDS blog. You can start at the gruesome beginning if you want. Or just jump in and maybe we can learn some life lessons together. Welcome to the Bonus Round. I'm Steve, The Songwriter.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Jeff Kinman has passed.

He was one of the most talented and beloved performers in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. He played Buddy in the Uptown Players production of The Last Session. He is now gone from us. It's deeply, deeply heartbreaking. Love you, Jeff.


Post a Comment