Friday, December 07, 2012

THE LAST SESSION Best Original Music Award Nomination.

Nominated against Marvin Hamlisch for 2013 for London's What's On Stage Awards??

Wow. I think I'm going to faint. Me and Marv. If he wins, I won't feel bad. But this is great news for the production, and actors and for the cast album that's being mixed even now at JAY Records (plug, plug).

Thanks again to CliMar Productions/Rob Harris for pulling together the greatest cast imaginable who sang their hearts out. And thanks to Tom Turner for playing the score so beautifully.

Hey, am I already making an acceptance speech? Why not!

But, first, fans of The Last Session should go vote!


1 comment:

Jersey/LA Girl said...

I am so proud of you and everything you do, Steve! I have alot to learn from you. Keep ot coming!