Monday, March 18, 2013

Robert James' Stunning Version of "Going It Alone"

When Robert James wrote me through Facebook, I didn't know him. He was an enthusiastic fan in England who had seen the recent extraordinary production and wanted something, anything to help extend the experience. So, I sent him a souvenir.

He followed up by saying he wanted to record "Going It Alone." So, I sent him the music and a back-up track. Little did I know that he would follow through with a gorgeous, deeply emotional version which he immediately uploaded to SoundCloud for all to hear.

So, I'm sharing with you. Thank you, Robert, for your persistence and for your love for The Last Session.

2 comments:

Linda Romanelli Leahy said...

It's wonderful Steve, that you've created art that others can run with and that you're willing to share it.

efrex said...

What a lovely rendition!