Friday, December 22, 2006

YOU CANNOT KEEP ME DOWN

I just wanted to underscore the fact that, of all the tragedies in my life, this little incident was a small one. I am over it. Or will be over it soon enough. If anything, I'm just still kind of in the after effects of the shock since it only just happened. No doubt it was some drug user who has pawned it to someone else.

Nothing will keep me down, reader. I've been through the worst of the worst. (Try two weeks of I.V. Pentamadine if you really want to know what "worst" feels like).

Soon, I will have NEW video and NEW photos. All is well here. And just in case you didn't see the announcement in the blog below:

A few days ago, we went down to Wall Street to record a radio broadcast for OUT-FM RADIO here in town. Now we have the news from Scott, our publicist:

JIM BROCHU AND STEVE SCHALCHLIN, FROM THE HIT OFF-BROADWAY MUSICAL, "THE BIG VOICE: GOD OR MERMAN", JOIN MARLE BECKER ON OUT-FM, CHRISTMAS MORNING, 12/25/06, 11:00 AM, ON WBAI RADIO, 99.5 FM. And, they stream to the Net. Just go to WBAI.ORG and click around. Marle was wonderful and he is a huge fan of our show.

Yesterday, we taped a TV interview for GAY USA TV with Andy Humm and Ann Northrup. It will broadcast locally, but it also broadcasts on the DISH Network and will be playing all week. There is also a podcast. So, check out the links and either catch us on the tube or listen to us on the podcast. We had a great time with Andy and Ann.

We also did an interview for Backstage magazine for the "Self Starters" column. I'll have photos and video of all these events soon.

No comments: