Monday, March 03, 2008

Steve Sings In Chicago March 12

I'll be performing a live concert in Chicago a week from Wednesday, March 12, at the Loyola Stritch School of Medicine (Elaine Stritch??) at 2160 1st Ave, Maywood, IL 60153. Visitor parking is $3.

The concert is absolutely free. Every year, Physicians for Human Rights and the American Medical Students Association chapters at Loyola hosts AIDS Week. The dates this year are March 10-14. They have speakers each day discussing topics regarding AIDS on local, national, and global levels.

The date was just confirmed and as soon as I know what room I'm in, I'll update the blog.

I'll be singing at 5 pm.

3 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

Gee...and I thought you were going to be IN the show "Chicago."

Steve Schalchlin said...

Now, wouldn't that be something!

Greg Jones said...

Gee...Here in Chicago..I am currently listening to your remarkable 'Lazarus'

Always touches my heart.

Sadly I will be out of town on the 12th.... but wish you blessings as you touch hearts in Maywood.