Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Opening night for Zero Hour

I have so many photos and so much video, I don't even know where to begin. Last night, Jim sang for the Bock & Harnick Tribute for the York Theatre Company. The night before was opening night with a party at Sardi's. I uploaded the photos to my Facebook account, and will be cross posting them here soon.

But this is Jim's first day off in what seems like an eternity. I have a feeling he's going to be sleeping all day long.

Meanwhile, from Theatremania, comes this photo of Jim posing with original cast members of the legendary musical, FOLLIES.

Celebrating after the show at Sardi's were three members of the original Broadway cast of Follies: Victoria Mallory, Kurt Peterson, and Harvey Evans.

1 comment:

LVCI said...

Under the lights at Sardi's, it appears in the photo that Jim has a Santa Beard for Christmas :-)