Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Interview With Scott Griessel

When we were in Tucson, we met a filmmaker named Scott Griessel who gave me an advance copy of the film he had just finished, a documentary called "The Asphalt Gospel" about a group of self-described Christians who walked from Phoenix to Washington, DC.

I loved it so much, I did something I don't remember ever having done before. I formally interviewed him. Now, frankly, I don't think anyone is ever going to mistake me for Regis Philbin, but I did enjoy the challenge of turning a half hour of conversation into a five minute interview. What do you think? Do I have a new career?

4 comments:

Mage said...

Happy Thanksgiving to both of you.

Bev Sykes said...

Well, I missed Kelly Rippa, but all in all not a bad Regis impression.

James said...

Asphalt Gospel is pretty impressive...One of my seminary classmates is Meighan Pritchard, one of the walkers.

Steve Schalchlin said...

James, hello. Welcome to the bonus round. Yeah. I loved Asphalt Gospel. I'm going to be doing more about it.