Saturday, January 27, 2007

Broadway at Bedtime


I got this lovely note in my email last night:
Dear Steve, I wanted to let you know that I am premiering WHEN YOU CARE on Australian Radio on Sunday evening in our show - Broadway at Bedtime (9-11pm AET).

Steve – I hope you can listen to it or record it. I would love to do an interview with you too. Drop me a line via email and check out what the show is all about at the website – www.broadwayatbedtime.com Join up for the mailing list while you are there if you like.

If you are listening, you can shoot me an email while the show is going to air and we will most certainly acknowledge that you are there.

WHEN YOU CARE is one of those songs that leaves one changed, deeply.

Hope to hear from you,

WILL CONYERS

3 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

Australians are lovely people, aren't they. :)

Girl said...

I too have played your songs on my Broadway radio show at the college I go to. :) He's right, the songs are amazing.

Anonymous said...

I wish that his website actually let us know which radio station to listen to!

... or is this brain damage worse than I thought?

r