Monday, January 15, 2007

Mike Jones, Total Sweetheart

Spent the evening at dinner with Mike Jones last night (the guy who outed Ted Haggard, thus keeping the Republicans from taking any headlines before the election) and he is absolutely the loveliest, most kind and generous man. I totally fell in love with him and will be blogging about it soon. But thought I'd post a little pic of us. I can't say enough about how much I adore this sweetheart of a human being. I will write more fully about him later.

6 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

You guys look really happy in this picture.

Anonymous said...

Look at all them blue eyes.

Bev Sykes said...

The two guys on a right look very sweet, but who's that evil guy on the left?

Steve Schalchlin said...

He does have the evil eye, doesn't he?

Anonymous said...

maybe, but I thought the surgery fixed that...

GREAT pic, looking forward to hearing more!

peace,
Brian

P.S. Happy Ethelmas Eve

Unknown said...

Mike Jones is my hero! Head and shoulders even above my other heroes Keith Olberman, Steven Colbert, Jon Stewart and Bill Maher.

I'm jealous, he's so cute!
Best,
Christopher
NYC/The Hamptons