Friday, August 10, 2007

Review on BeyondChron.

I would reproduce this review on BeyondChron but it gives away so many punchlines, I'll skip down to the end. I think the reviewer, "Buzzin' Lee Hartgrave," was trying to demonstrate how funny he thought our show was -- and that's really nice. But, honey, save the punchlines for the show!
This show is more hilarious than I can relay on paper. You have to see it to believe it. I’m not usually an out-loud laugher. I usually just smile. But, this time I was absolutely doubled over with laughter. I could hardly catch my breath at times. It’s the freshest, most honest show I’ve seen in many a year. There are touches of “The Smothers Brothers” now and then. Especially remindful of that is the low-key Steve, who just drifts off into his music making, and talks softly. The whole evening was a beguiling celebration of love and storytelling. It’s wonderful, uplifting and fabulous fun. You’ll love it!

RATING: FOUR GLASSES OF CHAMPAGNE!!!! (Highest Rating)

No comments: